We provide full service of creating, optimization and synchronization on 3D DATA, to be used in all 3D platforms, whether the data is parametric or non-parametric, intelligent or non-intelligent, created from virtual environment or exporter of scanning real environment.
All 3D data can be processed or optimized to be used in multiple 3D platforms, whether it is used for presentation, simulation, animation, analysis, or other methods where 3D data have a great impact, we help you convert the data from one virtual environment to be used in another, from one extension to another, from one type to another.
Below listed all types of 3D data processing and practical usage:
3D Services in Mechanical Engineering
We provide complete 3D services for mechanical installation and operational projects, architecture and civil engineering projects, by developing methods for using 3D technologies in the planning, design, installation, handover and production phase including:
- Preliminary Design and drafting
- Detailed Design,
- Creation of BOM documentation,
- AS-build Cad model,
- inspection on installation with 3D scanning.
Our methods are widely used in projects related to production upgrades, installation of new equipment, overhaul, documentation archiving and more.
3D PDMS Models
Creating 3D PDMS models from non-intelligent to engineering intelligent required from the client.
- Level 1 Non-Intelligence PDMS models, non-logical grouping or tagging, Models that are used for specific imports.
- Level 2 Non-Intelligence PDMS models, Logical grouping of items/objects under an individual name.
- Level 3 Partial intelligence consisting of groping of primitives items with reduced tagging.
- Level 4 Partial intelligence consists of a group of primitives, items, piping equipment, instrumentation, etc, with normal tagging.
- Level 5 Full PDMS Intelligent and commercial tagging and naming.
3D PDMS Models can contain specific spacing and routs:
- Escape routes.
- Hazardous area classification zones.
- Maintenance / Operation reserved areas.
- Pipeline Right of Way (ROW).